Saturday, October 24, 2009

The curse of the blog

I just wanted to thank my sweet friend Brandy who convinced me I needed a blog.... she told me of all the things I'd find to blog about and it would be sooo much fun... well... just after I set up this blog things began to happen... somehow my kids got naughtier and I have so many things to talk about... hence the curse of the blog. I found Porter yesterday getting into the sugar tub... he had carefully arranged my kitchen floor into little sugar piles. This morning I find him in the flour tub and yes, very artistically making a large mess of my kitchen floor.... got to love it. Thank you Brandy for enlightening me to the fun that a blog brings!! haha

5 comments:

  1. Isn't that funny when you don't think much happens all of a sudden everything happens! Ha ha. But we are very glad you have your blog now. Thanks Brandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! You know Porter's being "artistic" was bound to happen sometime! How convenient of him to wait until you had a blog to post such events on! That was very considerate of him! :o) Just think...that moment may have well been forgotten over time, but now that you've written it down...:o) you get the idea. Welcome to the land of the bloggers! Love ya, sis! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the World of Blogging my friends!!! Way cute family pics by the way!!! Nice to see Utah hasn't changed you too much! :) ha-ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Welcome!! Now think of it this way... it's your Journal, Keep writing :)

    It's super cute! and Cute pic too :)

    ReplyDelete